Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some People Are Cruel Sadistic Idiots

Got an email tonight from someone who obviously knows me by my real name because they faked the from address as my wife's email address. It was an aboslutely marevelous email and it made it seem like we were goingto be able to get passed this, get things fixed up, and have a life together afterall. I haven't felt so great in weeks.

Then the harsh reality - it was bullshit - faked - a complete fraud. I found out the hard way and when I looked into the header of the email I saw the cold, cruel truth.

Congratuations you idiot. You took a heart that was crushed and a sole that was trampled already and just ground them into nothing. You know who you are. Just remember that it is because of you that there won't be another post here.

3 comments:

  1. Old fart, tell me this isn't what I think it is. She is not worth it and don't give some idiot the satisfaction of knowing he took a life. Please let us know it is just the writing that has ended and not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I'm betting she did it herself knowing your on the edge and hoping to push you over. This blog is probably a real pain in the a@#$ for her. If you are gone her problems gone. Don't do whatever it is you are thinking of doing (jens not write is she) Just stay here and keep writing. You put out some quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. COF, don't leave your supporters hanging. That idiot will suffer somehow, sometime down the line, fate will serve it cold to them and they'll wonder why - karma is a b*tch.
    I recently camped out in 29degree weather, and thought of you. I had the comfort of an air mattress and full room to strecth out and it was a miserable sleep deprived night. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete